Friday, August 10, 2012

Lame

The last 18 years of my life flashed before my eyes as James McDonald was allowing seventeen thousand runs in the 5th inning.  At least I caught a ~54 dollar buzz.  For christ's sake, though, 4 beers for 36 dollars, I could pop a couple pills of ecstasy instead, and then even a Pedro Alvarez strike out would feel oh so good!  Hah, sorry, this is my first ever drunken blog post.  Actually, I hate the word "blog," so this is my very first drunken weblog posting -- it's a journal, on the internet...a web...log.   At least the free t-shirt was good tonight. And the offense was huge again.  On a night when Neil Walker and Andrew McCutcheon went a combined 0 for 9, your Buccos still scored 9 runs.  And for all the ladies in SeasonTicketsBaby.com land, Jalapeño Hannah won the pierogi race, giving her 13 wins for the year, tied for first. Anyway, no more games for me this weekend, tickets sold for Saturday and Sunday. Time to start winning again!  I'll be back on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Regardless, I had a great time and it was an entertaining game!  And Juliet found her missing wallet, so that's a win.

1 comment:

  1. Also I forgot to add, Starling Marte is raking right now.

    ReplyDelete