Saturday, July 21, 2012

First Sale, Niiice

Playoffs or bust, are you kidding me? Is that really the talk on sports radio? Is that really what people are thinking? That's a bit extreme, to be sure. Anyway, on to more important matters relative to this season ticket holder experience weblog.

Today I made my first ticket sale! I'm now officially a pro. This would have only been my second game of the package, but it made sense to sell. I'm going tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday night, and Wednesday afternoon. Tonight is a fireworks night. No thanks. I had a free t-shirt Friday yesterday, so I'm happy.

So I posted on craigslist this afternoon asking for 30$ each, firm, and got a handful of calls and emails right away. An hour later I was standing outside the new Target in East Liberty trying to convince Mike that my tickets were legit.

So he starts taking pictures and sending them to his buddy, flipping the tickets over and over. If they're not real, they're really good. Mike, if you are reading (since I did try to get him to look at my blog on his phone), I am not trying to make fun of you. You have every right to be skeptical. I'm glad you are a part of the seasonticketsbaby.blogspot.com family and I hope you want to buy more tickets. You and your son are going to have a great time tonight. The only minor issue with my seats is that the aisle is on the left, between you and home plate, and sometimes people walk in front of you. I had to yell at one guy last night -- a few times.

So yeah I made 60 bucks. I'll sell regular games for 20 each and fireworks or fan jam games for 30 each. Once I do that a few more times, I will have made back a a nice chunk of my money.  Free t-shirt Fridays, I'll go to those games.

No comments:

Post a Comment